SSTC ensures that Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) regulations are closely monitored and met.
Our main objectives are:
- The prevention of accidents and incidents and
- The reduction of adverse effects from normal operating conditions.
We conduct weekly toolbox talks and ensure that all our employees have a white card and all necessary site specific inductions.
All sites are equipped with the following:
- A Safe Work Method Statement developed in conjunction with the client’s requirements.
- A company EH&S plan is also provided and all employees are inducted.
- A log book filled out every day and ready for inspection by the client at any time.
- All relevant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all SSTC employees.